This course is designed to introduce students to the use of various sensory, intuitive, and perceptual skills used in the Medical Qigong clinic for the diagnosis and treatment of patients. Students are also introduced to several methods of remote treatments.
Course content will include:
- Including Applications of Intuitive and Perceptual Qi Diagnosis
- Diagnosis Based on Flat Palm Detection (Hand Sensing)
- Diagnosis Based on Kinesthetic and Empathic Qi Absorption
- Hand Diagnosis Based on Body Association
- Diagnosis by Observing Aura Fields
- Diagnosis Based on Intention
- Long Distance Medical Qigong Therapy
- Faith Projection
- Negative Thought Projections and Medical Qigong Therapy
- Auxiliary Medical Qigong Healing Modalities
Students will have an exposure to a variety of diagnosis methodologies and auxiliary medical qigong healing modalities.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Practitioner Certification