Enrollment Process for New Students
- Submit your application online. ( Link will be published here when we are accepting new applications.)
- Once the application is received and processed, our office will notify you and send you information on the best way to submit required documentation.
- There is a non-refundable $125 Application Fee for students applying to any of the Programs. Once your application is received and processed, our office will send you options for paying this fee.
- All students are required to submit evidence of high school diploma, high school diploma equivalency, or postsecondary credit in a degree program.
- Official transcripts must be sent from the institution attended and delivered directly to the ICMQ. We cannot accept copies.
- Electronic submission via email of the transcript is preferred. If they must mail transcript, you must notify our office in advance.
- International students submitting transcripts in languages other than English may need to have their transcripts translated by a transcript translation service to show that the education they obtained is equivalent to a US high school diploma.
- Additional documentation may be required.
- Final action on admission is not possible until all credentials are on file at the ICMQ.
- Our class sizes are limited, so that we can provide quality experiential instruction. If it appears that a Program is full, the student will be placed on the waiting list and notified if an opening occurs.
- Once the Program Application has been submitted, the student may Register for the initial Seminar of that Program.
NOTICE OF NONDISCRIMINATORY POLICY AS TO STUDENTS
The ICMQ admits students of any race, color, national and ethnic origin to all the rights, privileges, programs and activities general accorded or made available to students at the school. It does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin in administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, scholarship and loan programs, and athletic and other school administered programs.