This course is part of our online Introduction to Daoist Alchemy series.
Foundations of Daoist Alchemy is designed to introduce students to the theory and terminology needed to traverse the path of Daoist Alchemy.
- Introduction to the Three Treasures: Heaven, Earth, and Man.
- The philosophical and physical correlations of each of the Three Treasures.
- Understanding the Earth’s Yin and Yang Interactions with Heaven.
- Basic terminology used in energetic anatomy and physiology.
- Prenatal and Postnatal Jing, Qi and Shen.
- Discussion of Nature (Xing 性) and Destiny (Ming 命).
- Developing an understanding of the body's physical, emotional, mental and energetic relationship to the universal and environmental energetic fields.
Participants in the Foundations of Daoist Alchemy will also be guided through practices that allow them to have a direct experience and draw from the energies of the sun and moon. The sense of connection developed during this process allows the novitiate to draw on universal energies that were previously inaccessible.
- Gathering from the Sun
- Gathering the Moon Cream
To see when we will next be holding this class, or to register for an upcoming class, please visit the Calendar.