Open to All.
Detoxify your organs, energize your body, restore emotional balance, and release daily stresses … using Daoist self-healing sounds.
The Six Healing Sounds gently vibrate and massage the internal organs, clear stagnation and stale energy from the body, release stress and anxiety, and harmonize the emotions to create a state of inner peace.
Learn gentle movements and specific tones for the internal organs: Liver, Heart, Spleen, Lungs, Kidney and San Jiao (Triple Heater). They balance your system by “tuning” your organs with specific tones, pitches and directionalities. Feel the connection and vibration with the corresponding internal organ.
In his teachings, Bernard pays close attention to the details of mental state, physical posture, relaxation, breathing, timing, sound, mouth formation, rhythm, and duration of the Six Healing Sounds. These are further supplemented with understanding the Chinese Medicine principles and concepts behind them.
This the Self-Healing workshop will cover:
- Healing Sounds for the Lungs, Kidneys, Liver, Heart, Spleen, and Triple Burner (San Jiao) including some secondary sounds.
- Learn how to find “your” tone for each organ and why it changes over time.
- When not to do Healing Sounds
- How to use either as individual or as part of various cycles
- Engaging the organs through awareness and sound
- Advanced uses of breath and practices with meridians
- Modifications for each posture to accommodate disability
Please treat this workshop as you might a deep detox. Allow for plenty of time for self-care afterwards in case you have emotional releases, feel contemplative, or your body desires to rest.
Please note that our online classes are LIVE events only. Recordings will not be made available.