This course is designed to introduce specialized Medical Qigong approaches when working in the areas of pediatrics, geriatrics, and other specialty areas. General principles and specific protocols are offered for each specialty area.
Course content will include:
- Early stages of child growth and development and appropriate Medical Qigong Exercises for children
- Medical Qigong Exercises for geriatric population
- Self-Care exercises for psycho-emotional disorders
- Working with clients who have emotional anxieties, phobias, and addictions
Students should be able to demonstrate and discuss:
- Medical Qigong exercises appropriate for pediatrics
- Medical Qigong exercises appropriate for geriatric population and discuss how Medical Qigong would be modified for geriatrics
- Windows of the Sky Points for clients with psycho-emotional issues.
Prerequisite: Completion of all the Medical Qigong Practitioner Seminars