This course is designed to introduce students to the study of the treatment of various types of cancers and tumor formations using Medical Qigong.
Course content will include:
- Etiology and Pathology of Cyst, Tumor and Cancer Formation
- The Multifaceted Causes of Cyst, Tumor and Cancer Formations
- Categorization of Cysts and Tumors According to Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Medical Qigong Approach to Cancer Prescriptions
- Emission Therapy for the treatment of Brain Tumors, Breast Cysts Tumors and Cancer, Uterine Tumors and Cancer, Cervical Cancer, Ovarian Cysts, Prostate Cancer, Lung Cancer, and Colon and Rectal Cancer.
Students will have an exposure to specialized clinical treatments of cancer and the management of the patient's emotional, mental and spiritual states surrounding the disease.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Practitioner Certification