This course is designed to introduce specialized clinical treatments in the areas of pediatrics, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and psychology. General treatment principles and specific treatment protocols are offered for each specialty area.
Course content will include:
- Early stages of child growth and development
- Prescriptions for children
- Prescriptions for senility
- Etiology and pathology of gynecological diseases
- Menstrual complications
- Treatment protocols for menopause
- Stroke (Wind-Stroke)
- Facial paralysis (Bells Palsy)
- Multiple sclerosis (MS)
- Self treatment prescriptions for psycho-emotional disorders
- Treating emotional anxieties, phobias, and addictions
- Treating phobias and depression using the “Windows of the Sky" points
Students will have an exposure to specialized clinical treatments of physical illness and the management of the patient's emotional, mental and spiritual states.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Practitioner Certification