This course is designed to introduce specialized Medical Qigong approaches when working in the areas of pediatrics, geriatrics, gynecology, neurology and psychology. General principles and specific protocols are offered for each specialty area.
Course content will include:
- Early stages of child growth and development and appropriate Medical Qigong Exercises for children
- Medical Qigong Exercises for geriatric population
- Etiology and pathology of gynecological disorders from a Chinese Medical perspective, and related Medical Qigong protocols
- Self Care exercises for psycho-emotional disorders
- Working with clients who have emotional anxieties, phobias, and addictions
Students should be able to demonstrate and discuss:
- Medical Qigong exercises appropriate for pediatrics
- Medical Qigong exercises appropriate for geriatric population and discuss how protocols would be modified for geriatrics
- Protocols for a variety of gynecological disorders including menstrual complications and menopause
- Protocols for a variety for issues related to neurological disorders
- Medical Qigong Stimulation of Windows of the Sky Points for clients with psycho-emotional issues.
Prerequisite: Completion of all the Medical Qigong Practitioner Seminars