In this fourth course Medical Qigong students are introduced to advanced theories and clinical modalities of internal organ treatment. Students are taught the use of Medical Qigong Exercises and Meditations as prescriptions to be given as homework to clients within the Medical Qigong Clinic.
Other topics covered include:
- Treatment of Liver diseases
- Treatment of Heart diseases
- Treatment of Spleen diseases
- Treatment of Stomach diseases
- Treatment of Lung diseases
- Treatment of Kidney diseases
Students will have a deeper comprehension of specific organ diseases as they pertain to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Diagnosis, and Medical Qigong prescriptions. Emphasis will be placed on the practical clinical applications of Chinese Medical Qigong Therapy.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Diagnosis and Treatments (P2)