This third course is designed to introduce students to advanced theories of energy purgation, tonification, regulation and cultivation, as well as exercises and meditations used as homework prescriptions in the Medical Qigong Clinic.
Topics covered include:
- Three levels of Ancient Daoist Mysticism
- Four Functional Properties of Energy
- Materializing and Dematerializing Energy
- Establishing a Medical Qigong Clinic
- Combining Medical Qigong with Other Healing Modalities
- Qi Emitting Methods (including Invisible Needle, Energetic Point Therapy, etc.)
- Internal Organ Prescriptions and Healing Sound Therapy
Students will have a deeper comprehension of the body's energetic matrix as it pertains to Traditional Chinese Medicine, Disease, Diagnosis, and the Medical Qigong Clinic. The focus will be placed on integrating clinical qigong modalities, advanced assessment, energetic modulation skills, case studies, and clinical exercises.
Prerequisite: Introduction to Diagnosis and Treatments (P2)