This second course is designed to introduce the student to the further theories of energy purgation, tonification, regulation and cultivation. In addition, techniques will be taught to strengthen the body's protective energy field (Wei Qi) as well as techniques used to avoid absorbing Toxic Qi while working with clients. Students will begin to develop energetic assessment and projection skills.
Students are led through a progressive series of advanced Shen Gong (Spirit Skill) meditations and exercises, used to develop advanced intuitive assessment skills. Students will also learn the Medical Qigong General Protocol which is the foundation for all IMQC Qi Emission protocols.
Other topics covered in this course will include:
- Developing Energetic Sensitivity and Perception Skills
- Energetic Projection Skills (Advanced emotional detoxification)
- Yi-Quan meditation exercises to develop focused intention of mind and energy
- Introduction to energetic assessment techniques
- Introduction to developing individualized qigong exercise routines for clients
Students will be able to:
- Demonstrate the Yi Quan qigong postures and discuss the purposes of each.
- Demonstrate the Medical Qigong General Protocol.
- List and describe the various steps of the 1-10 Advanced “Wuji” Shengong Meditation
Prerequisite: Introduction to Medical Qigong (P1)