This 5-day seminar will be the culminating event the MMQ Certification Program. Beyond the theoretical and practical exams, it offers the student exposure and first hand experience of medical qigong diagnoses and treatments.
The student will study and experience different aspects of energetic dysfunctions and symptom manifestations. The instructor will guide and assist in all phases of diagnosis and treatment during the Clinical Theater and Internship phases.
Course content will include:
- Exploring case studies
- Integrating advanced clinical modalities
- Applying advanced diagnosis and advanced energetic modulation skills
An outline of the course follows:
- Comprehensive Academic Review
- Comprehensive Academic Exam
- Comprehensive Practical Review
- Comprehensive Practical Exam
- Clinical Theater
- Clinical Internship
If the student has successfully completed all requirements for their respective certificate program, a certificate will be issued at the end of this Seminar.
Students will be confident in diagnosing and treating patients, as well as creating and maintaining accurate clinical records.
Prerequisite: seminars for MMQ (M1 – M4);