This course is designed to further the students understanding of the etiology and pathology of various types of cancers and tumor formations from a Medical Qigong and Chinese Medical paradigm.
Course content will include:
- Protocols and Self-Care Exercises to ameliorate clients with Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Malignant Lymphoma, Skin, Bone, Lung, Colon, Liver, Pancreatic, and Stomach Cancers
- Discussion of Medical Qigong and Surgery
- Discussion of Medical Qigong and Organ Transplantation
- Phantom Pains and Amputated Organs
- Medical Qigong and Scar Tissue
- Cancer Self Care Exercises
Students will have an exposure to Medical Qigong theory and protocols, as taught in China, for clients with cancer and the management of the client's emotional, mental and spiritual states surrounding the disease.
Prerequisite: Completion of all required MQT Seminars