This course is designed to further the students understanding of to the study of the treatment of various types of cancers and tumor formations.
Course content will include:
- Medical Qigong Clinical Protocols for Leukemia, Multiple Myeloma, Malignant Lymphoma, Skin, Bone, Lung, Colon, Liver, Pancreatic, and Stomach Cancers
- Medical Qigong and Surgery
- Medical Qigong and Organ Transplantation
- Phantom Pains of Amputated Organs
- Medical Qigong and the Treatment of Scar Tissue
- Cancer Prescription Exercises
- Establishing a Cancer Support Group; Social Oncology within the Hospitals; Counselor
- Characteristics within Social Oncology
Students will have an exposure to specialized clinical treatments of cancer and the management of the patient's emotional, mental and spiritual states surrounding the disease.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Therapist Certification