This seminar offers the student an overview of the major principles and foundational structures that govern Traditional Chinese Medical Qigong.
Deepening and expanding upon the theories and skills of purgation, tonification, regulation, and cultivation, students will learn to sense, differentiate, diagnose, and move energy to develop advanced intuitive diagnostic and treatment skills.
Course content will include:
- The energetic formation of the universe and the human body;
- Prenatal and postnatal energetic patterns;
- Cellular vibration and the five energies of the body
- Clinical Diagnostic Evaluation Exercises:
- Manipulating the wei qi fields
- Palpate and diagnose the current of ying qi, the sea of blood, the sea of marrow, and the center core of light
- The taiji pole, the nine chakras, and the twelve gates of the chakra system
- Three dantians; yin and yang aspects and energetic function
- Eight extraordinary vessels: function, access, and use
- Twelve primary organs, channels, and collaterals: function, access, and use
- Six Extraordinary Organs: function, access, and use
Students will have a deeper comprehension of the body's emotional, psychological and energetic matrix through an overview of the major principles and foundational structures that govern medical qigong therapy.
Prerequisite: Medical Qigong Therapist Certification